This Is Who I Am
Let me tell you what this campaign is about!
This Is Who I Am Mission Statement
Together we can stop so many things...We can help put a stop to bullying! Stop driving people to eating disorders and unnecessary losses of life due to such a sad percieved image of themselves..for us middle aged people, be proud of it..I am 42 and not trying to hide that..I am proud of that! Life just keeps getting better..I may be older, but I am wiser..Be proud of who you are!!! Be proud to say THIS IS WHO I AM!
If this campaign can make a difference in someone's life, or even save someone's life, then the message has successfully been recieved.
Please read my story and use me as an example of overcoming obstacles in this world and becoming whatever it is you want to become. There are two facts in life..you are born, and you die..What happens in between is totally up to you. I am an example of it's never too late to follow your dreams and make them a reality. Even if you don't achieve the exact dream, at least you tried. Life is to short to have any regrets and wonder "what if". I know that wherever this path takes me, I will never have to say "what if?"..I will be able to say "I DID!"
This site is deidcated to people that are proud to be themselves..and like me, are proud to say "THIS IS WHO I AM".
Click here to see how YOU can be in this music video!
What to do to submit to be in the video
1. Get a white piece of paper or poster board
This Is Who I Am
3. fill in the blank line with ONE word summarizing who you are. It can be a statement, what your career is, how you are feeling, any one word that summarizes YOU!
4. Stand up against a wall. Hold up the sign. SMILE!!! Have someone take a picture. Please use your Hi Red setting.
5. Send it to me in an email. Please put in the subject line "This Is Who I Am Video Submission"
6. Feel free to add your inspiring story to be featured on my website under the This Is Who I Am Blog.
7. email: email@example.com
If chose, you will be sent a release form to sign and return.